Senin, 11 Agustus 2014

Eid Holiday - Anyer Trip

Have you done your summer holiday, dude? Ya, I know Indonesian doesn’t have summer holiday hahaha. One of the awaited vacation is in the Eid holiday. I was craving for family holiday. As I remember, last time we trip when I had recently graduated from university. It was two years ago.

Usually, we have some trip with our parents. We just wait for their decision where and when we are going. But this year, we decided to do a breakthrough, doing family trip without our parents. Yes, we did it.

That just using one car, we headed to Anyer at 3 a.m. Ya, it was memorable experience. My sister and I are the quite adult people than everybody in the car. So, we had to guide them. I know that they already grow up. But, I think, I still need to be their leader at least to decide where we have to stay and when we do kind of activities.

Our stayed hotel.

We had been stayed for 2 nights in Wira Asri or Wira Carita. I forgot that name. It is the hotel which exactly located in front of Villa Carita. Please don’t expect we stayed in fancy hotel. Since our parents weren’t join this trip, so we just have limited budget. The hotel fee just IDR 450.000 per night. The room included 4 beds which six of us can sleep on it. An air conditioner, a cupboard, and clean-proper bathroom. We can’t enjoy beach view directly from our room. It quite far from beach and even from hotel lobby. We need to walk around 50-100 meters to enjoy the beach.

In the first day, we just wake up around 3 p.m. We had been sleeping about 4 hours after we got the hotel. We cleaned up ourselves then visited to Nusa Krakatoa, where some of family members stayed. We have been there before in our last two years holiday. You can see it in this post (masukin alamat blognya). Actually our main aim were having dinner for free hahahaha I knew it was so tricky. Since our aunt and uncle stayed there with their kids, and it was appropriate to give us some dinner :p. We burned the fish and shrimp by ourselves. Yeaaah, it was so hilarious. You can enjoy the moment through picture below.




Oh ya, I forgot to share that we had enjoy the beach together. We played football. Some of us were made tattoos. And I absolutely hunted some human interests in the beach. Yeah, once again. I love this holiday. The picture can be seen below:

Sunset

More pictures 




2nd day, we started by spending time at the beach. Do kind of wave-surf-playing. Just using small surfing board and enjoy the wave. Anyway it doesn’t surfing board. You can see the pictures below to understand what kind of board it is. We also took banana boat, though I wasn’t pleasant because my cousin didn’t capture our moment well. The picture of us so small. But it’s okay. At least we have the pictures.



After enjoying the beach, we took a bath. Then we continued to play both billiard and table-tennis. I was giving up first. I don’t know why, but I just felt so sleepy and the weather so bright. It made me sleepier. I decided to take a nap for a while. After I had woken up, I headed to the beach to create a temporary tattoo.


We had dinner quite far from our hotel. We tried to seek fancy and cozy place. But, we didn’t found what we expect. We entered “lesehan” restaurant which its price is so relatively cheap yet the taste was so absolutely delicious. I forgot the name. It’s not the famous one, I think.

3rd day was our last day. One of my cousin (Reza) and I woke up in early morning. We tried to enjoy the morning by reading a book combine with a glass of hot chocolate milk. Suddenly, we’ve heard the annoying music. When we spin our head, we saw 19 years old woman coming to us and asked where can she buy a cigarette? We simply answered, but she won’t go caused by dogs running over the street. She sat next to us and openly share her stories. She told that she had been sex with police recently and said that the police just can get hard for 5 minutes. Yeah, so crazy. I thought, she was drunk. She also told the reason why she had been like this. It caused by her unfulfilled request to get a motorbike. She had been request it. But her stepmother ignored it. I cannot continue the story. There’s still embarrassing yet funny stories which to long to share in this post.

Afterward, we swam for a while. Then back to home. Before that, we visited our uncle and aunt in their new hotel. They moved on after 2 nights in Cracatoa. We took some pictures, lunch and directly back to home. Waaaaah, it was so fully delighted and joyful eid holiday. I wish we can do some this crazy holiday in other day. See you :)


Other pictures of us 

Big Chess




NIZARLAND
"Where The Land Inspires The World"

2 komentar: